Someone with an abundant mentality is an optimist and genuinely happy for others when they succeed. Conversely, those with a scarcity mindset are competitive and resent others’ success.
How to Snap Out of Scarcity
- Focus on what you have. Scarcity often scares people from making career changes because they think there aren’t enough opportunities.
- Surround yourself with positive people, music, and plants. The people around you will influence you.
- Practice gratitude.
- Recognize the possibilities.
Here are eight ways you can create an abundance mindset in your life today:
- Recognize the Power of Your Thoughts.
- Practice Gratitude.
- Believe the Sky’s No Limit.
- Cultivate and Share Your Passions and Purpose.
- Develop Mastery Experiences.
- Pick Your Words Wisely.
- Build Beyond a Growth Mindset.
- Think Like a Beginner.
Abundance means plenty or an enormous quantity of something. It is the innate tendency of nature and life to manifest, grow, and become more. The life force to produce more and create more of everything. There are always new trees, new plants, more food, and new inspiration. Listen to the music, meditate and chant: “Om Hreem Shreem Kleem Maha Lakshmi Namaha to call upon abundance knowing that you are enough, you have enough as you sit with your glory, and your gifts.”