This week on Drumcode Radio we have a mix from Lilly Palmer recorded at the ESA, Noordwijk, the Netherlands.
Drumcode is more than a label, it’s a movement. Founded by Adam Beyer, it stands as the highest selling and most influential imprint in techno, has spawned a radio show listened to by millions each week, and a global events brand hosting festivals and events throughout Europe, North and South America. Adam Beyer’s unwavering commitment to quality, combined with a future-focused ethos are the cornerstone of the brand’s success. His definition of techno is open-minded and expansive, while resolutely refusing to compromise on the smallest detail with every aspect of Drumcode’s output.
- Lilly Palmer – First Time In Space (Original Mix)
- Jay Lumen – Astronaut (Original Mix)
- HI-LO x Deeon – I Wanna Go Bang (Original Mix)
- Zajon – Rage Control (Thomas Schumacher Edit)
- Mario Ochoa – New Age (Original Mix)
- Egbert – Rollende Technodingen (Original Mix)
- Thomas Schumacher – Probe (Original Mix)
- Frankyeffe – Future (Original Mix)
- Indepth – Metaphysical (Original Mix)
- A.D.H.S. – Razor (Original Mix)
- Lilly Palmer – Resonate (Original Mix)
- Gianni Di Bernardo – Punchline (Original Mix)
- Lilly Palmer – A New Life (Original Mix)
- Egbert – Synthelogy (Original Mix)